[Shop-talk] Air Hose Reel Rec

To: Shop-Talk <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Air Hose Reel Rec
From: David Hillman <hillman@planet-torque.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 18:29:06 -0500 (EST)
    I want to add a retractable air hose reel in my shop, so I can have air
out in the driveway and other places, without wrestling with the 100' hose
I have now.  I don't need 100', 75 or even 50 would be fine.  My priority
is that it not leak.  I have no leaks in my system now, and don't want to
add any.  It would be nice to have hose that stays flexible when cold, as
it gets a little chilly here in Illinois ( -10 F tonight, supposedly ) and
I will use it then, to inflate trailer and iceracer tires, among other
things.

    Any recommendations to buy, or ones to avoid?  Thanks.

--
  David Hillman