Re: [Shop-talk] The biggest challenge yet (shop related)

To: <eric@megageek.com>, "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] The biggest challenge yet (shop related)
From: "Bob Nogueira" <Bob@texmog.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:40:01 -0600
Lock the fire wood up but in sight. Beside the wood box place a pile of
poles with a flag on the top. A sign simply instructs the buyer who wants
wood to take a flag and post it by there campsite and you will know where to
deliver the wood when you drive through the camp ground.
You get your payment and repeat business if they are staying longer, the
costumer gets free delivery to the site at no charge, and the rangers are
not involved in anyway.
You will also know how much wood to take with you by the number of flags
missing,
Bob Nogueira

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums