1) since you are located close to the campground can you offer delivery
service? Drive though the campground a couple of times/day (late afternoon &
early evening would likely be the best) like the ice cream vendor. If it's
not too far of a drive a farm tractor & trailer could be your delivery
B) a self service/honor system set up closer to the house with a combination
of "high tech" security camera (dummy camera with flashing LED light from
Harbor Freight for $5.99
http://www.harborfreight.com/dummy-security-camera-94030.html) & "low tech"
Redneck security system:
1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work
2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine
and your NRA magazines.
3. Put a few giant-sized dog dishes next to the boots and magazine.
4. Leave a note on your door that reads:
"Hey Bubba, I went for more ammunition. Be back soon.
P.S. Don't let Fido out - he keeps going after the neighbor's Rottweilers."
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 6:25 PM
Subject: [Shop-talk] The biggest challenge yet (shop related)
> OK, here is the deal. Since returning from Afghanistan, I've been out of
> work. So, I started farming my property for wood.
> Any help will be appreciated, and a prize will be awarded to the person
> that comes up with the best solution that solves the problem. Thanks a
Suggested annual donation $12.96