Re: [Shop-talk] The biggest challenge yet (shop related)

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, <eric@megageek.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] The biggest challenge yet (shop related)
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 09:47:56 -0500
My ideas:
1) since you are located close to the campground can you offer delivery
service? Drive though the campground a couple of times/day (late afternoon &
early evening would likely be the best) like the ice cream vendor. If it's
not too far of a drive a farm tractor & trailer could be your delivery
method.

B) a self service/honor system set up closer to the house with a combination
of "high tech" security camera (dummy camera with flashing LED light from
Harbor Freight for $5.99
http://www.harborfreight.com/dummy-security-camera-94030.html) & "low tech"
Redneck security system:

1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work
boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine
and your NRA magazines.

3. Put a few giant-sized dog dishes next to the boots and magazine.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

"Hey Bubba, I went for more ammunition. Be back soon.
P.S. Don't let Fido out - he keeps going after the neighbor's Rottweilers."

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell