Re: [Shop-talk] The biggest challenge yet (shop related)

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] The biggest challenge yet (shop related)
From: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 21:04:46 -0800
> But if they keep the key, what stops them from
> returning later to open that bin again and getting free wood?

Hmm, I wonder how expensive some used "credit card" locks (like those found
on hotel rooms) would be?  Surely by now, someone has remodeled a hotel and
replaced the locks ... so when you restock the bin, you just rekey the lock.
And I'll bet you could find surplus cards really cheap, if you didn't care
what was printed on them.  Apparently you can even get them for free, if
they have advertising on them:
http://www.globalmediagroup.us/

-- Randall

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums