Re: [Shop-talk] Epoxy recommendations?

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Epoxy recommendations?
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 13:44:46 -0500
There definitely isn't room radially for a hose clamp, and I don't
think there's room axially for a split ring pinch bolt. The ribbed
gasket sits right on the motor's nose, so everything on the shaft is
on the wet side. The macerator is the first thing on the shaft, with
about 1/16" plastic (the tub itself)  separating the ribbed gasket
from it. I'll have a closer look when I epoxy it.

jim