Re: [Shop-talk] kids tool bench

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] kids tool bench
From: Todd Walke <racertod@racertodd.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 20:19:45 -0700
         Speaking of tape measures for a child, I have a 3-foot keychain
tape measure like this:
<http://www.ultimatekeychains.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=249>
Also can be found on eBay.
         Just the size for small hands.  No sharp edges on mine (put tape
in my mouth to test).  Doesn't it retract too fast.
         I actually carry it on my keychain - as a delivery driver I need
to know dimensions of packages I'm carrying so I can charge appropriately.

         This might keep him busy for a bit.  88 pieces!  I would've killed
for this as a kid!
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160282883709

Todd
Seattle,WA
'86 GTI, Red of course. (exciting racey car) 268,000 miles
'01 Golf TDI, silver.   (new work car)       178,000 miles
'87 Golf, Polar Silver. (retired work car)   654,000 miles <- Gone to a new
home :(
http://www.pureluckdesign.com <-Ferrari & VW stuff