Re: [Shop-talk] erratic fuel gauge and a legitimate shop talk

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] erratic fuel gauge and a legitimate shop talk
From: Jim Franklin <jamesf@groupwbench.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:44:39 -0500
Same deal except that I had left the choke on. I was aware of the
self-lowering feature, but a bug in the design (IMO) lowers all 3
arms at once, instead of in order, (or ideally, selectably from the
bucket) so the bucket hit the roof before it could move horizontally
enough to clear the roof. I had to climb into a window, something
that would have been far easier before I tried loweing the bucket.

jim