Re: [Shop-talk] trailer advice needed

To: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] trailer advice needed
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 22:44:55 -0400
Yeah, I never even considered track use.  As for availability and
price of both new and used trailers, I have found that where you live
makes a big difference.  Where I live (NY) definitely does NOT seem
to be a major trailer commerce center!  Sometimes you can take
delivery at one of the big car shows.  I see you're in
Pennsylvania.  I've heard that there's someplace called "Carlisle" in
Pennsylvania somewhere.  And there's even a rumor that some kind of
stuff happens in Hershey that doesn't have anything at all to do with
chocolate.

-Steve