Re: [Shop-talk] trailer advice needed

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] trailer advice needed
From: "Elton E. (Tony) Clark" <eltonclark@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:50:45 -0500
*I've blown two "Goodyear Marathon Trailer tires" off my 20' enclosed race
car trailer this year . .both tires failed from tread and belt separation
problems.   These tires are 9 or 10 years old and probably don't have over
15 k miles on them.  I think that age was the big factor but also, spending
95% of the time parked has no doubt created some flat spot deformation
that's sure to be rough *
*on the ply and belt integrity.*