RE: Compact fluorescent light bulbs in a drop light

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Compact fluorescent light bulbs in a drop light
From: "Mullen, Tim" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 15:07:04 -0400
Mark Andy wrote:

> Btw, the other drop light that is the cats meow
> is the rechargeable led drop light.  Not as good
> as an area light, but not having a cord is _wonderful_.

The only problem I have with rechargeable things is that
they always seem to need recharging whenever I go to use
them.

I have a drop light on a reel - it's at least 25 years old -
So it's always there.  I just reach over and grab it, and
pull it down.

I also have an reel "extension cord" handing on the ceiling
of the garage next to it.  That was one of the best investments
I ever made in my garage.

Tim Mullen

Chantilly, VA