RE: Compact fluorescent light bulbs in a drop light

To: Randall <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Compact fluorescent light bulbs in a drop light
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 18:47:37 -0700 (PDT)
Tell me which brand!

I have a lot of the 65-watt floodlamp replacements,
and they are worse than other styles.  But
I have tried a couple of brands, and they were
all the same.

For example, when I turn on the lights to go
down into the finished basement, I want it to
look nice, not gloomy, considering all the money
spent getting it finished.

Doug