Re: Water pump and furnace emergency electrical connections

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: Water pump and furnace emergency electrical connections
From: Preston Smith <prbasmith@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:27:40 -0400
Hi Inch!

As I understand things, what you propose is a no-no.  Probably has
something to do with the fact that in some installations folks have
connected the grounds and neutrals together so that that even if you hit
the main breaker current can be fed up stream to the lines.

Having said that, I would like an answer from the experts.

Thanks for your very valid question.

Happy New Year