RE: Garage door springs

To: "Shop-Talk List" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Garage door springs
From: "Brian Warrick" <bwarrick@conveyorengineering.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 10:11:13 -0600
"Also.  Anyone know of a good source of some strong and small diameter
cable.
I have forward tilt bonnet on my Bugeye and want to support the bonnet
in the open position with some cable but can't find any in about a 1/8"
size.
I need also to be able to crimp some loops on the end for inner fender
attachment points."

For the cable, I would check with a local rigging supply store.  They
should have exactly what you need.  If there is not one local, I looked
in McMaster-Carr and they have a huge selection of cable and end
fittings to create loops.

Good luck

Brian Warrick
Nampa, ID