RE: Parking Lifts

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Parking Lifts
From: "Ron Schmittou" <rs1121@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 11:59:24 -0600
For negotiation use the safety reason - "I would just hate for you to
find me in a POOL OF BLOOD pinned under a car some night"

Works well

Anyway I bought a stinger brand - 4 post and have been very happy with
it - I used it in a 8 foot garage - but then lotus cars are very short
on height, and I used a nice rolling stool to work underneath.

YMMV

Ron Schmittou