Re: Parking Lifts

To: Bill Rabel <brabel@dlux.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parking Lifts
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:57:44 -0500
They tout that as a feature, saying that their square-section posts are
stronger than the competitor's C-section ones.

I have no idea of the actual quality or reputation of any of these lifts.
I recently bought a house that has a garage with a 12-foot ceiling,
and one of those lifts looks handy, but it would take
a lot of domestic negotiation to actually get one.

Doug