Re: Framing nailers, HF or other

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Framing nailers, HF or other
From: "Karl Vacek" <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:49:21 -0500
"PJ McGarvey" <pj_mcgarvey@hotmail.com> wrote...

> With my finish and brad nailers this isn't an issue

Related subject:

As long as you mentioned finish nailers, can you or anyone give any reviews
on HF or other low-priced finish nailers?

I need to trim out my entire downstairs with oak - both baseboards and
casings, and the walls are plaster on rock lath a little over 1" thick.
Therefore, I need a finish nailer that can shoot a fairly long nail through
tough stuff.  I'm a little worried that the HF ones may be inadequate, but
that's just from prejudice - I haven't tried one.

Thanks!

Karl