Re: Paint sprayers for latex paint

To: wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: Paint sprayers for latex paint
From: orphancars@direcway.com
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 23:12:02 -0500
Wayne -- thanks for the comments!

> I think all the consumer-grade airless sprayers require thinning
> the material.

Not too much of a concern here -- guessing that it'd have to be thinned
a bit to allow that magnificent genuine imitation woodgrain imprint
to shine through :-)

And that's a reason why I think I'd rather spray than brush, as well....

> Maybe check the tool rental places around you...  that would be a
> chance to
> try before you buy.  Wish I'd done that before pissing away $100
> on a
> Wagner 4 years ago  :(

That's a thought - and I'm with you -- I have a Wagner power painter
for sale -- only used once.  Wonder how many other folks have done
that as well...........

-jeff d