Re: building a shop

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: building a shop
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:36:22 -0400
Tell me about it.  My current place has a 30'x200',  2 floor chicken coop.
Besides being in major disrepair, the smell of "chicken's past" is still
pretty clear!

(FWIW, it's made of old "rough cut" lumber (from about the 30's).  I'm
giving the lumber away to anyone who wants it.  I hope to get around to
measuring up the inventory of lumber soon.  (and dimensions)

Inch

                    "Keith Turk"

                    <kturk@ala.net>             To:     "Lawrence R Zink"
<zink@pdq.net>, "Stan
                    Sent by:                    Fickes" <fickes@acm.org>,
"Shop"
                    shop-talk-owner@auto        <shop-talk@autox.team.net>

                    x.team.net                  cc:

                                                Subject:     Re: building a
shop

                    10/18/2001 06:28 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Keith Turk"

I'm betting that 30,000' Barn comes with some kinda odor.... LOL Hmmm

Keith ( generally it smells like Money to the owner... the rest of us
wouldn't quite catagorize the smell that way )

///