Re: building a shop

To: "Shop" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: building a shop
From: "Stan Fickes" <fickes@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:05:27 -0400
Well, it DOES smell a lot better now that I've removed the ~5 tons of
manure... More parking space too! It's a retired dairy barn, once held ~100
cows. Built in 1888, so it's a little drafty. For now. Live picture can be
found at http://stan.lindylist.com/vtbarn.html.
Stan (no, it just smelled like cow poop. :) )