Re: building a shop

To: <kturk@ala.net>, <epetrevich@relavis.com>
Subject: Re: building a shop
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:59:05 -0400
Where would this lumber be?  Hopefully it's somewhere near Maryland.
I *need* a new chicken coop for my chickens <g>, as well as other
building projects.

>>> <epetrevich@relavis.com> 10/19 10:36 AM >>>

Tell me about it.  My current place has a 30'x200',  2 floor chicken coop.
Besides being in major disrepair, the smell of "chicken's past" is still
pretty clear!

(FWIW, it's made of old "rough cut" lumber (from about the 30's).  I'm
giving the lumber away to anyone who wants it.  I hope to get around to
measuring up the inventory of lumber soon.  (and dimensions)

Inch

///