Re: compressor fittings

To: "Scott Hall" <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>,
Subject: Re: compressor fittings
From: "michael lowe" <mlowe@itrade-sa.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 23:59:33 -0700
Hi there,
Years ago I lived on a cliff above a lake in Austin, Texas. The wide walkway
from the garage and drive went right to the edge. There are two motorcycles,
a bicycle and most of two cars, tossed as parts and whole over a weekend of
agreeing with myself to not get into other folks personal wrecks. Help them,
drink their beer, work on their stuff, make them take it away for another
day later, when they could come back to help. Got the room back I needed to
work on my own race car, in my own garage. Lake was real deep there,
probably could have gone the rest of my life and not filled it up. No one
else left anything overnight.
Kinda sad there is no lake here behind the house in Napa.
Michael