RE: X10

Subject: RE: X10
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:51:53 -0700
Steve :

You'll need to look a little more closely at how the power is distributed
within the box.  If the two rows of breakers are each fed from a single bus
bar, but each bus bar is fed from a separate input wire, then your RS capacitor
needs to connect between the two halves of the box.  (It doesn't matter whether
you attach directly to a input wire, bus bar, or breaker output.  The cap is
it's own fuse <g>)

However, if there are two bus bars under each row of breakers, each fed from a
separate input, you can just wire the cap between them.

All best done with the power off, of course <g>
Randall