Re: X10

To: Jim Ferguson <jferg@twave.net>
Subject: Re: X10
From: Steven Shipley <shiples@home.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 23:05:04 -0700
No Flames here.  But some dummy type questions, of course

Think I've got a GE 200 amp box. Row of breakers to the
left, another row to the right.....50s, 30s, 20s, 15s,
oh yeah and that one that says 125....a welder as I
recall....

So I invest that 58 cents at Radio Shack.  And I think I'm
buying something cylindrical with wires on each end.

And I bend a U shape in each wire and connect one end to
what....and the other end to what?

Enquiring Minds want to Know :-)

Steve Shipley
Seattle, WA