Re: X10

To: "tllaz" <tllaz@cros.net>, "'Paul Mele'" <Paul.Mele@usermail.com>,
Subject: Re: X10
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 22:33:26 -0500
Assuming that you are in the U.S. you must comply with E.P.A. standards and
your state and local Air Boards standards as well.  Or risk having
everything shut down and heavy fines levied.  The government has really
started cracking down on Polluters and the neighbors can find a shyster to
sue for anything anymore.  just be certain that what you install is legal
and that the air filtration is adequate.

Larry Zink