RE: X10

To: "Jim Ferguson" <jferg@twave.net>, "Nils" <n.ny@intest.com>,
Subject: RE: X10
From: "Paul Mele" <Paul.Mele@usermail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:28:29 -0400
Hi Jim:

I've referenced this approach in my original note...No harm trying it, esp
in a small size set up.  It worked in my 1100 sq ft house; not in my 3000.
X10 specs a min of 100 mV signal at a slave to operate it reliably.  Noise
on the line can also inhinbit reliability.  Experiment or measure, whichever
is easier for you.

see my other post about the amplified bridge, and my testing of it.

Paul