RE: X10

To: "'Paul Mele'" <Paul.Mele@usermail.com>, Jim Ferguson <jferg@twave.net>,
Subject: RE: X10
From: tllaz <tllaz@cros.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 21:42:56 -0400

Hi ,

I have been reading about the way you use X10.  I have ordered a few Items
and have a couple of qestions for anyone who can help.

Is there any way to increase the range of the transmitters. i.e. a outsie
antenna ?

My shop is not on the same service as the house and I would like to be able
to tun on lites in the shop when I go there at night .  The shop is about
150ft from the house.

One last unrelated qestion.  Does any body have any sugjestions on what
type of a exhaust fan set up to use for painting .  I need to set up a
makeshift spray booth.

Thanks,

Mike L.