Re: Welding vs. Brazing was "Welding" stainless

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Welding vs. Brazing was "Welding" stainless
From: "Richard Boyce" <rboyce90@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:48:51 MDT

Just to add my 2 cents worth here. There is absolutely no substiute for
practice, practice, practice. I agree with all the others that said sign up
for a night class and don't resist the instructor. It all really comes down
to subtle movements plus hand eye coordination. There is no black magic,
just practice and understanding what you are looking at when you are looking
at the weld puddle. Another suggestion- find someone who is a welder-
preferably certified and ask them to help you. You will probably find that
they are more than willing to help. I have done this for many a person and
will continue to do so. Just ask.......