Re: Shop security

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shop security
From: Dave Miles <davemiles2sonaz@uswest.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 13:12:31 -0700
As I recall, some businessman in Miami did this, ended up being tried
for Murder One after the burglar died from the shock.  He wired the
window bars into the store electricity.  I don't remember if he was
convicted or not, but I know it made the rounds of federal law
enforcement jokes for how to deal with criminals.  Dead burglar, after
all, decreases his chance of claiming police abuse;))  I am sure the
family of the dead burglar sued the businessman, after all, that's the
American way.
FWIW,

Dave Miles
Tucson, AZ