RE: Shop security

Subject: RE: Shop security
From: Mark Miller <markm@tutsys.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 10:08:12 -0800
And probably not worth having someone with less than stellar morals angry at
you (if still alive, that is).  I know someone who put some concertina wire
under his dash to protect his car stereo.  When the potential thief cut his
hand he stopped being a thief and became a vandal.  Destroyed most of the
car - cut up the interior, dash, conv top, and pounded on most of the
outside body panels.  A lot worse than a $200 radio loss.

Mark Miller
who doesn't lock his convs. for that reason.  Come on in, enjoy!!