Re: Shop security

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shop security
From: Ralph Cordell <rcordell@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 19:24:57 -0500
Set guns and the like are against the law and will undoubtedly get you more
time than the offender.  I asked an attorney friend about keeping a half pint
of VO laced with cyanide under the seat of my '87 GN but decided against it
on his counsel.  As much as we might be tempted, some things are not worth
taking another person's life for.

I have 4 golden retrievers that are excellent burglar alarms.  If I had a
shop, I'd probably get either a Rottweiler or a Shepherd.  Males are bigger
but females are much more protective.  The snakes are not a bad idea but I'd
wind up trying to remember whether I'd let out 5 or 6 the night before.

-ralph cordell