Re: Enough already...how about torque wrenches?

To: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Enough already...how about torque wrenches?
From: Eric J Petrevich/LRM<inch@megageek.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 19:09:46 -0500
Scott, don't throw it away.  bring it to Home depot and exchange it for
their brand.  Even if it is crap also, it doesn't cost you anything (and
you can post your findings here)
It also sends a strong message to Sears when they see LOTS of Craftman
tools in the "exchange bin" of Home Depot (that is why they use it as a
display)

inch