Re: Enough already...how about torque wrenches?

To: "thom kuby" <thomkuby@iwvisp.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Enough already...how about torque wrenches?
From: "Mordy Dunst" <mordyd@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 11:20:25 -0600
Look to  ebay for snap on torque wrenches and stuff..  I've aquired brand
new units for a substantially reduced price from this site.  You need a
catalogue from your local snap on dealer to know what you are dealing with
wrt prices.

as always -buyer beware-  However, my local snap on fellow will repair or
replace any tool i buy....

Mordy