RE: Good workbench?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Good workbench?
From: "Lin, Gary" <Gary.Lin@wang.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 22:48:41 -0400
Depending on how you like to work and what it entails, consider a table vs.
a bench.  I use homemade 3x5' tables with shelving underneath.  Perfect for
chair height.  Of course I'm short (5'5"), so standing next to the vise
isn't much of a problem.  I'd probably use a barstool at a bench.

Gary Lin
Burke, VA
BMW CCA National Capital Chapter
Metro Washington Council of Sports Car Clubs

T'was written: