Re: Craftsman Club calendar

To: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@eng.kns.com>
Subject: Re: Craftsman Club calendar
From: Eric J Petrevich/LRM<inch@megageek.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 23:10:49 -0500
At the "Sears Craftsman" stores they always give a 10% discount to club
members.  Then if there is a special sale you get that also.  FWIW, you
don't need your card, each Sears can check based on your phone number.

Here is a sample of a deal that the club card helped with.

I was buying a shaper table and a table saw (along with some other things)
The sale was something like 30% off of any purchase of 2 or more power
tools.  Plus, I was also able to get an additional 10% off of the other
items.  That sale alone saved me about $150 bucks.  The club doesn't cost
anything, so if you save 2 bucks a year, Sears just bought you a beer!
Inch
inch@megageek.com
http://megageek.com

Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@eng.kns.com> on 03/17/99 08:15:16 AM

How?  I've saved some money on the sales, but I thought there was
supposed to be some sort of discount on the tools... I used to show my
card all the time and they've never once actually wanted to see it or
do anything with it!