Re: Craftsman Club calendar

To: Eric J Petrevich/LRM <inch@megageek.com>,
Subject: Re: Craftsman Club calendar
From: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@eng.kns.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 08:15:16 -0500
Eric J Petrevich/LRM wrote:
> Yes, as in Sears Craftsman.  It's a club that is free to anyone who is
> interested.  You get monthly circulars and an annual calendar.  Both are
> full of "member only" type savings.  FWIW, I've saved hundreds of dollars
> with this club. {snip}

How?  I've saved some money on the sales, but I thought there was
supposed to be some sort of discount on the tools... I used to show my
card all the time and they've never once actually wanted to see it or
do anything with it!

cmh
--
Chris Heerschap - UNIX Systems Mutilator/Postmaster
     mailto:Heerschap@eng.kns.com