Re: Craftsman Club calendar

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Craftsman Club calendar
From: "Tw Cook" <tw@texas.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 10:03:48 -0600
The cards are only useful on 'craftsman club days' but on those days (usual
3 or 4 days, once a quarter, announced by mailing a few weeks in advance),
but on those days it is good for a 10% discount on top of any other sales
that are on. If you're able to plan long-term for what you want, and if
whatever it is happens to already be on sale during 'craftsman club days'
then it can be really useful. On the other hand, if you tend to buy based on
whatever you need at that moment like me, it is less worthwhile. Still, I've
managed to save enough with it to be worth keeping it around.

Tw