Craftsman Club calendar

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Craftsman Club calendar
From: Eric J Petrevich/LRM<inch@megageek.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 23:12:48 -0500
Craftsman Club members might want to check out their calendar for this
month.  The picture is of a table saw in a half finished area.  The back
wall is a seen from the "unfinished" side.  Note the spacing on the wall...
The studs are about 8" on center, then about 24" on center for the next 2
then back to 8" on center.

I thought it was pretty funny.  I wonder what "Craftsman" did this work?
Or, where is the area that would allow this as code?

Big Smilely  ------->>> 8>)

Inch (who is most likely too anal for his own good!)
inch@megageek.com
http://megageek.com/