Re: Bolting Compressor to the floor

To: nogera@juno.com
Subject: Re: Bolting Compressor to the floor
From: Michael Schweizer <bigdog@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:17:25 -1000
I know you have already heard allot of great suggestions.  So hopefully here
is one more for you.  All of my compressors at work use a floor mount
vibration isolator.  I am sending a link to the Grainger catalog for you.
They are sold according to the weight which will be on each pad.  Good luck
and hope this helps.

http://www.grainger.com/cgi-bin/ngs?1479800YXkk3670kk4C982

Michael