Re: Workbench plans

To: "Ken Landaiche" <ken.landaiche@dlcc.com>,
Subject: Re: Workbench plans
From: "Ronald G. Trimmer" <trimmerr@icon-stl.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 19:52:18 -0600
I put locking casters on mine.  Works handy as a scaffle.  I used cat litter
boxes for drawers.  On the two ends without drawers, I used 1/4" plywood.  I
drilled holes in the plywood so I could put in peg board hangers and hooks.
I have hammers, grinder, clamps, a drill, pipe cutter, etc hanging from the
hangers and hooks.  The top is made from 2x8s.   The top hangs over in each
direction to make it easy to clamp to.  On one drawer side, I have two nails
on which I hang brushes.  I has a bottom which acts as a shelf.   I have a
vise in one corner.  I find it very useful.