RE: Workbench plans

To: "'jniolon@uss.com'" <jniolon@uss.com>, shop-talk@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: RE: Workbench plans
From: Ken Landaiche <ken.landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 11:46:23 -0800
Are you suggesting putting the tool cabinets under the workbench? I
hadn't thought of that, leaning as I was toward taking up a little of
the bench top area and having the tools at easy height. What do others
think of the pro's and con's of tool storage?

I like that idea of the removable steel top.

Ken Landaiche