RE: Re[2]: Workbench plans

To: "'jniolon@uss.com'" <jniolon@uss.com>, shop-talk@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Workbench plans
From: Ken Landaiche <ken.landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:10:58 -0800
While I like the wealth represented by the ultimate garage's site, the
benches look uncomfortable without toe holes under the last drawer. Are
these designs actually usable? Does anyone here have such a setup?
(Maybe I'm just jealous!)

Right now I have too many tools for my storage space, though not too
many tools. So I'd better get more storage. Actually, I went to Harbor
Freight before Christmas and bought some inexpensive measuring
equipment, a dial caliper, a base for it, a micrometer. But I have no
place to keep them besides their boxes. Clearly I need more tool
drawers, though I run the risk of having empty ones I'll have to fill.

Ken