Re: Homak brand toolchests?

To: "Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing" <mikel@ichips.intel.com>,
Subject: Re: Homak brand toolchests?
From: "Steve Hammatt" <shammatt@sos.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 18:56:02 -0700
>snip

>BTW, what's the best way of anchoring a 60-80 gal compressor?  They seem to
>dance around the floor at least a little while in use, but the manual I've
>seen says not to bolt them to a floor (even though the legs have holes in
>the feet which seem ideal for that purpose).
>
>Mike

God this is great!  I have the perfect answer (well, it worked for me
anyway<G>)
Find three old hockey pucks stuck somewhere in an old closet (or if you live
some
place that isn't hockey crazy, then go to a sporting goods store like I had
to do!
Simply put in the concrete swedges/bolts and drill through the pucks.  Makes
perfect vibration dampers!
Steve