Re: RE:tool boxes, ad nauseum

To: <edunn757@ix.netcom.com>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: RE:tool boxes, ad nauseum
From: "Leo S." <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 17:58:32 -0500
If anyone is interested a friend has a REALLY HUGE Snap-On box for sale as
he doesn't use it anymore. It comes with a stool to reach the top cubicle
and has a side wing with 3 drawers and 2 large storage areas. Gave me a
price of $1000.oo
E-Mail me and I can put you in touch with him as he is not online.

Leo