Re: Homak brand toolchests?

To: Dave Williams <dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Homak brand toolchests?
From: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@server1.mail.virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 08:28:05 -0400
At 06:24 AM 10/22/98 -0500, Dave Williams wrote:
>I want lots of shallow drawers, as many as I can get.  I don't need a 5
>inch deep drawer to hold wrenches or screwdrivers!  But most toolboxes
>have a few deep drawers to hold "big tools".  I put my circular saw on
>the shelf, thanks.

That's interesting - I can't seem to find any toolboxes with ball
bearing slides that have even one deep shelf (at least in the size
that will fit on my roll away).  I like to keep all my sockets in
a rack, so I can tell immediately if one is still in the car and I
can find them easily.  None of the tool boxes that I've seen have
a drawer that will allow my deep sockets to stand upright.

John Lye
rjl6n@Virginia.edu