Re: Homak brand toolchests?

To: Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing <mikel@ichips.intel.com>
Subject: Re: Homak brand toolchests?
From: Roger Korn <rkorn@europa.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 20:06:34 -0700
Measure the diameter of the holes in the feet and trip on down to Grainger's or
the moral equivalent thereof. They sell shock mounts of stiff rubber that
consist
of a puck with studs sticking out each end. Drill for masonry anchors and screw
in the mounts, then set the compressor in place. The mounts do wear out, but it
takes a few years of heavy use. Another advantage - less noise.

Roger Korn - OFART (Old Folks Auto Racing Team)