RE: Homak brand toolchests?

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: Homak brand toolchests?
From: Mark Miller <markm@tutsys.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:38:23 -0700
A suggestion - go back to Costco and go to the battery aisle (AA, D type,
not car).  Fill up your cart and then fill the toolchest up with the
batteries.  See how the drawers work with a full load.  You can pack those
batteries in pretty tight, putting in a heavier load than you would normally
see when full of tools etc.  If you are feeling polite afterwards
(recommended) you can even put the batteries back.

Mark Miller
who has spent an hour walking around REI with a baby backpack and 45 pounds
of beans in sacks in it (not a good model, much less wiggling than the real
thing.  Should have filled it with live ferrets.)