Re: Workbench Constr & shop ventilation

To: "Con P. Seitl" <seitl@ns.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Workbench Constr & shop ventilation
From: pethier <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 12:31:01 -0500
Con P. Seitl wrote:

> It sometimes make you wonder about these codes. Typical garage or
> workshop has workbenches, studing, rafters, and God knows what else that
> can burn laying about.

How many of them have leaky cars parked on them?  I don't think the
lawmakers expect gasoline spills to wind up on your rafters.

I have no idea if wood garage floors are legal in California.  I have no
idea if they are legal here in Minnesota.  I have seen some, but don't
know it they were grandfatered or just uncaught.

I do know that Steve and Tommy tore out the wood floor in the garage
area of their bard and poured concrete.  They said that the law (they
are in Mass.) required it.

Phil