Re: Workbench Constr & shop ventilation

To: pethier <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Workbench Constr & shop ventilation
From: "Con P. Seitl" <seitl@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 1998 01:20:53 -0800
> Pethier wrote:

> painted the walls and the lower part of the roof bright white before I
> moved in a thing.  Makes a LOT of difference.

If I had to do it all over again, I would do the same. I'm still in the
process of putting up the drywall when I get a chance, about halfway
there now. More lights to go up as well. Lots of work taking down all the
stuff nailed to studs and hanging about. But I know what I would
certainly do, and that's put in a wooden floor instead of concrete. I'd
use 2x4's laid on edge, all nailed together. Sand them with a floor
sander and it looks like hardwood flooring. But the beauty of it is the
warmth in the winter. I'm tired of having my legs from the knees down
being cold, even while I'm running around the shop with only a shirt on.
Hmmmm, maybe I should say that a different way.....