Re: cleaning plastic lenses

To: William Zehring <zehrinwa@umdnj.edu>
Subject: Re: cleaning plastic lenses
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 09:53:09 -0500
At 08:58 AM 1/19/98 -0500, William Zehring wrote:
>Dear all:

>p.s. also; any advice on not taking this restoration too seriously would be
>appreciated as well.  I'm starting to suspect that I've gone over the top,
>worrying about these tail lights.  ;-)

Will,

  Stay away from the screwdrivers and wrenches.  I found a set of
wrenched that fit the nuts and bolts on my Bricklin, now it is all over
the house, the body is hanging from the ceiling of the garage, and the
chassis is in the other bay.

  When I brought home the 77 Spit, I ran into the same problem.  Soooo
many nuts and bolts, so little time.  Now the car has been down for 2
years.  All because of a windshield leak.

Good luck!

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
71 Saab Sonnett III     75 Bricklin SV1     77 Spitfire