Re: Electrical ducting

To: "Timothy J. Drabik" <drabik@solaris.mirc.gatech.edu>
Subject: Re: Electrical ducting
From: Gary G Goodlund <garyg@crl.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 16:35:15 -0800 (PST)
Tim,

This only one opinion but my set-up works for me.  Whether the conduit is
up high or down low is a matter of choice but I like the 4-outlet boxes
just above the workbench level.  That way I don't have power cords
running all over the place.  I have them about every 4 feet along the
wall.  This may be overkill but it's very convenient.

Gary Goodlund
garyg@crl.com
Sebastopol,CA